Brawny™ II HD™ 10" 800G Mossy Oak® Break-Up® Hunting Boots
LaCrosse Brawny™ II HD™ 10" 800G Mossy Oak® Break-Up® Hunting Boots
The Brawny™ II hunting boots are designed with comfort and big game hunting in mind. An incredibly lightweight 900-Denier nylon upper with a reinforced scuff-resistant toecap and heel protect in tough terrain while the LaCrosse® Bob outsole features outer lugs for stability and traction. Hyper-dri® waterproof and moisture-wicking lining ensures dry comfort while Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation provides warmth in the coldest conditions.
- Hyper-Dri® is our highly engineered, waterproof barrier that lines the entire boot for 100% protection that allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping you dry and comfortable all day long
- 800 grams of Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation lines the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days
- 900-Denier nylon upper is lightweight and extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs
- Reinforced, scuff-resistant toecap and heel rand for protection where boots tend to show wear the most.
- EVA footbed for all-day cushioning comfort
- Mossy Oak® Break-Up™ blends computer-enhanced realistic elements with high-contrast shadows to achieve an impressive three-dimensional illusion for concealment in various hunting situations
- LaCrosse® Bob outsole has a lightweight bob design with outer lugs for stability for traction on varying terrains
- Steel shank
- 10" height
- 3.5 lbs per pair