16" Meta Safety Toe Met Guard Work Boots
LaCrosse 16" Meta Safety Toe Met Guard Work Boots
Meta work boots are 100% waterproof and provide the protective features needed for tough working conditions. The Trac-Lite™ slip-resistant outsole gives excellent traction on wet surfaces. Steel toe, steel midsole and full metatarsal guard meet or exceed ASTM standard F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR. The boot offers several convenient features such as the removable EVA insole for cushion comfort, nylon net lining for easy on/off and Ankle-Fit™ design to keep boots on in muddy conditions. In addition, the rigid, contoured heel counter prevents heel slippage for added comfort when walking.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection.
- ZXT™ rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Removable EVA insole for all day comfort Trac-Lite™ outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain.
- Fiberglass shank 16" height 6.6 lbs per pair Steel toe, steel midsole, and full metatarsal guard meet or exceed
- ASTM F2413-05 M 1/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.