Premium 16" Steel Toe Knee Work Boots
LaCrosse Premium 16" Steel Toe Knee Work Boots
The Premium Knee rubber work boot is perfect for a muddy, grimy jobsite. These boots are made of the ZXT™ rubber compound, which is waterproof, ozone resistant, and has a high-tensile strength for durability. An extra protective rubber toe cap and shovel guard further enhance durability and a removable EVA insole provides cushioning comfort. The steel toe and steel midsole meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH PR. The Trac-Lite&trade slip-resistant outsole delivers all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain, and the contoured heel prevents slippage and provides a more secure fit.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection.
- ZXT™ rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Contoured heel Extra protective rubber toe cap/shovel guard arch
- Trac-Lite™ outsole delivers outstanding all-around traction in mud, snow and other loose terrain
- Removable EVA insole adds cushioning for all day comfort
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 5.8 lbs per pair
- Steel safety toe and steel midsole meet or exceed ASTM standard F2413-05 I/75 C/75 EH PR.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels