Protecta™ 16" Safety Toe Met Guard Work Boots
LaCrosse Protecta™ 16" Safety Toe Met Guard Work Boots
100% waterproof and designed to handle the toughest conditions in the mine, the Protecta™ work boots provide both protection and superior features. The Trac-Lite™ outsole gives excellent traction on wet surfaces. Steel toe, steel midsole and full metatarsal guard meet or exceed ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75 EH PR Mt. The adjustable top strap buckles for a secure fit, and the Ankle-Fit™ design keeps boots on in mud and wet terrain
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection.
- ZXT™ rubber is a premium compound of rubber that has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Removable insole for cushioning comfort
- Top strap and buckle provide an adjustable, secure fit
- Trac-Lite™ outsole gives excellent traction on wet surfaces
- Fiberglass shank
- 16" height
- 6.6 lbs per pair
- Steel toe, steel midsole and metatarsal guard all meet or exceed ASTM F 2413 M 1/75 C/75 MT/75 EH PR.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.