Pro-Cut 25 Plasma Cutter
We're sorry, this item is no longer offered.
Take a look at similar items we carry in the categories.
Lincoln Electric Pro-Cut 25 Plasma Cutter
The Pro-Cut® 25 is one handy cutting tool to have around. Ideal for hobby, farm, HVAC, autobody shop or sheet metal fabrication, this professional-grade plasma cutting system lists a host of features that will make your metal cutting jobs safe, fast and easy! Weighing in at only 29.5 lbs. (13.4 kg), it generates 25 amps of cutting power capable of cutting electrically conductive materials up to 3/8" (9.5 mm) thick.
Patented Vortech™ technology torch consumables are built to deliver efficient performance and long life. Parts-in-Place™ torch safety features prevent the torch from operating when sensing parts are not in the proper position. Auto-reconnect feature properly sets up the machine when you plug into 115 volt or 230 volt input power.
- 25 amps of cutting power from only a 29-1/2 lb. package (without cables) for competitive performance on materials up to 3/8" thick.
- Patented PCT 20 torch with VORTECH™ technology consumables for unmatched cutting speed, precision and long life.
- 60% duty cycle at maximum output assures generous high end capacity when connected to 230V.
- Automatic re-connection between 115V and 230V for easy power connection and flexibility.
- Can be powered by most Lincoln engine driven welders for ultimate portability.
- Back-lit LED system for status indicators. Eliminates confusion yet conveys all the information necessary to monitor power source readiness.
- Parts-in-Place safety indicator and lockout circuit to protect both the operator and the system.
- Two-year warranty on parts and labor. (One-year warranty on plasma torch.)
Maximum Cutting Thickness - Inches:
Rated Output - Current/Duty Cycle:
- 1/4" @ 22 ipm
- 3/8" @ 9 ipm
Cutting Output Range - Amps:
- 12-25A DC
- PCT 20 15 ft. Hand Torch
- Work lead and clamp
- Spare consumables
- Built-in air pressure regulator with gauge
- Input cord with 115V, 15 amp plug (NEMA 5-15P)
- 115V, 20 amp plug.