Hi-Vis Thermal Waterproof Gloves - 876WP
Ergodyne Hi-Vis Thermal Waterproof Gloves - 876WP
When cold weather tries to freeze dry your on-the-job resolve, tell it to say hello to my little friends—The Thermal Series. Offering maximum firepower when it comes to wind and waterproof production, plus full dexterity and comfort. During winter months (most of the year where we come from) work gloves must do four basic things to get hands through the winter: keep 'em warm, dry, able to securely grip winter's icy surfaces, and protected against daily workplace bumping and bruising. The ProFlex Thermal Series combines patented technology to deliver on all four.
- Ergodyne stands behind everything we make and guarantee our products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser for the lifetime of the product. That said, damage, abuse, and/or normal wear are not covered.
- Hi-vis, breathable stretch spandex back
- 40g 3M™ Thinsulate™ lining
- Hipora® breathable waterproof & windproof insert liner
- 3M™ reflective tape zones on back and wrist
- Abrasion resistant, textured PVC on palm and fingers
- Durable synthetic leather palm and fingers
- Breathable neoprene cuff with low-profile closure
- Terry thumb brow wipe