FR Carpenter Jean
Riggs by Wrangler FR Carpenter Jean
Wrangler FR garments are designed to self-extinguish to effectively prevent or greatly reduce the severity of burn injuries. Wrangler FR products were created to meet the rigorous requirements of the major protecton agencies. The RIGGS WORKWEAR Flame Resistant Carpenter jean with room2move fit features an improved fit in the seat, thigh, knees and bottom leg openings. Action gusset for ease of movement.
- HRC 2. Meets ASTM 1506, NFPA-70E and OSHA Final Rule 1910.269.
- 14.5 oz. 100% Cotton FR Denim.
- Triple needle stitching.
- Arc-resistant button waistband closure with concealed inner tack reduces heat conductivity.
- Extra deep 13" FR treated front pockets.
- Reinforced back pockets Right side hammer loop.
- Oversized watch pocket.
- Safety orange outside ID for high visibility.
- 5 pocket jean with exclusive room2move
- Fit: Improved fit in the seat, thigh, knee and bottom leg opening.