EZ Stop II 1" Web 6' Lanyard w/ Aluminum Hook
DBI Sala EZ Stop II 1" Web 6' Lanyard w/ Aluminum Hook
- 1" polyester webbing for durability and longevity
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off style helps you remain connected at all times
- Easy to use self locking snap hooks at center
- Aluminum hooks (2-1/4" opening) at leg ends for connecting to large structures
- Soft cover shock absorber for comfort
- 6 ft. in length
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI.
Our EZ Stop® II shock absorbing lanyards are designed for versatility and are available in many variations including this twin-leg 100% tie-off model that gives you added safety by helping you remain connected at all times. There is certain to be a model that will meet your fall arrest requirements from this popular product line. All EZ Stop® II lanyards utilize a controlled tearing action when subjected to fall arrest forces, limiting arresting forces to no more than 900 lbs.
Every DBI-SALA lanyard combines super strength and ease of use without sacrificing safety. All lanyard hardware is proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards before you even get it. Standard on all DBI-SALA lanyards are our patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks. They allow you to open and close the hook even with gloves on without getting your thumb or fingers in the way, they're industry preferred!
Assembled in the USA.